Saturday, January 19, 2013

Well that didn't last long

So I called up the PA bakery to find out my work schedule and she told me I would basically just be getting my hours on the weekends, which is not what we had discussed. I was under the impression I would be working part time during the week in the evenings. I didn't know she planned on me working part time only weekends. I had told her I had already made plans for the next three weekends and she told me that if I don't come in on Saturday then I should just not come back because that was basically what I would be working (Fridays and Saturdays)...wow, she didn't even hire me officially. Just called me up the night before she needed help and asked me to come in the next day. Didn't talk to me, just threw me in there to work and left without telling me any schedule. I guess she wanted someone who would just come in whenever she needed them. That's not gonna work. So I'm back to job searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.