Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sushi Night!

I was so happy to get a sushi kit for Christmas, I couldn't wait to use it! So I planned a dinner for my parents and grandma. I have been wanting to make them a nice dinner for a while. So I decorated the house like a restaurant, all fancy and stuff. We even played some Japanese music and we all got dressed up all nice.





We even had our own little menu


That is "Lootbear" in the bottle. Don't worry, non-alcoholic. 


The crew


Here are some of the rolls we made (we were all stuffed at the end)







I Love my grandma!



For dessert we of course had fondu (strawberries dipped in dark chocolate), thanks to my mom. And of course everyone had a fortune cookie. :-)



My parents are such fantastic people. My dad is renovating their house and it is looking absolutely fantastic. He's always been good at that type of thing. 




I love spending time with my family.





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.