Sunday, January 6, 2013

Farm Show and Macaroni Grill Date

This weekend Scott took me to the Farm Show (It's a tradition for my family to go every year).

The potato sculptures were darling! I wanted this one to win






Butter Sculpture




heheheh, this is a bunny. Totally looks like a dog. And it's huge!

HUGE Rabit
This is the type of bunny I want (Rex). THE fluffiest and softest.




The food was amazing, but pretty pricey. I probably wouldn't have gone, except we had a gift card. So glad we went! It was so delicious!

                           
             


We entertained ourselves by creating an masterpiece of artwork on the table while waiting for our food. That drink  next to Scott was amazing too, it was blood orange lemonade. :-) MMMM



    
       
   

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! love that white bunny! I wonder how much they cost???? Nice table decor too. Of course there would be penguins...and the Enterprise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah we had fun. There was a whole story line that went along with the cowboy in space. ;-p It was a great date (paid for by the second PT I worked for. :-)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.