Saturday, January 26, 2013

Lovely Day

It was a very good Saturday! Started the day off with an interview (I've been putsin' around the Modeling/Acting industry, testing the waters and learning a little bit about it). This interview was fun! I got to walk the runway in front of quite a few people and be judged by the man who discovered Brooke Shields and Jennifer Connelly. Twaz cool.






The real fun was that Scott and I got to go to the DC temple with my parents and grandma. It was a really nice trip.


  
After all the sessions
The crew
After the temple we went to get  something to eat at the same country buffet that we took my bridal party to the day of my wedding.  It was absolutely packed! So we had to skip out and drive a little more to find another place to eat. We finally found this hickish diner type pub thing called Chubby's. Everyone got the pulled pork BBQ sandwich except me. I decided to go super hick and get the fried catfish, it's actually on my bucket list of things to try. Definitely won't be ordering that again, but I can cross it off my list :-). It was so fun. 


Their door :-)

Mom and Grammy

Scott stuffing his face...as always :-)

My fried catfish, definitely an acquired taste. LOVED the cornbread!!!! 
I love my daddy! Thanks for the trip and food dad!



Haha! Love this!


PS. Thanks to those who suggested care.com, I already got a few contacts. Hopefully something works out. :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.