Wednesday, January 16, 2013

New Job


Well I got the job at the PA bakery. It isn't full time, so I'm hoping I get enough hours in. I start training tomorrow. Scott is still working at PHEAA, poor guy. But the starting line of the next chapter of our life is soooo close. We can hang in there for a little longer. I'm so excited to figure out where Scott is going to school and move. But I'm sad because my family is here.

I'm loving having time to catch up on projects I've been wanting to do. I got my art room finally set up and running and I love being able to have time to cook meals for Scott.

To check out some of the projects I've been doing you can go to my MilkandHoney blog: http://ginnymaemilkandhoney.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.