Sunday, November 23, 2014

Lot's of Firsts

Well our little baby boy is one whole month old! 


We had our first family walk around the neighborhood (I practiced using the "Moby"). Liam and I walked around with my dad before, but this was our first as just our little family.




Took this pic for Myriah, but he was having a fussy day...haha


He's had quite a few "firsts" in the last few days. He had a babysitter for the first time. Scott and I had tickets to the "United Rocks" concert put on by United Way. It was really awesome and lots of entertainment. The December People were the main event, there was a local band, a bell chior, 3 school chiors, the United Way employee "chior" (I got out of singing because I'm still on leave. :-) ), and a school drum line. 

Watching a movie waiting for the babysitter.






Had a fantastic evening.


Today Liam and I made it to church all by ourselves. It was my first time going out with him alone and his first time at church. He did really well once we got to church, but getting him there was challenging.

Cuddles after church.









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.