Thursday, November 13, 2014

Getting out of the house finally! :-)

So life has been interesting and exciting. Lots of adjusting going on. We started our search for a pediatrician for Liam, and I was astonished that we were getting turned away by several doctors because Liam was a home birth. I had no idea they would take issue with a healthy home birth baby. Oh well...Finally we found one that would take him, did not have the best reviews but I was getting a little desperate.

So Tuesday Liam had his first appointment with the doctors and his first car ride as well. :-)

The day was quite a fiasco, first Scott was hung up at work so we were late to our appointment. Then sadly, the appointment did not go that great so we will still be searching for a pediatrician. I just don't think it's acceptable to cough on a 3 week old baby, among other things. After the appointment we realized we locked the keys in the car...haha, of course. Luckily after a while Scott found an autoshop nearby and the guy opened our car for us. 
Liam and I both have a little cold now. And last night Liam had a small fever which had me up all night worrying. But he came down off it and is doing a little better today. Thank goodness. Hopefully he recovers completely soon.

Today we were able to go outside for a short while and get some fresh air. I also took our first family photos, using my new tripod.










2 comments:

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.