Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Nancy!

So Thursday I had an interview for a front desk job at a spa. I got there and it was going fantastically well until she asked if I had any questions. I asked what days and hours they would be wanting me and she said Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.....Errrrr....I first off said I cannot work sundays at all due to religious reasons and the interview was over. Sad. I do have another interview with another spa, front desk position, I made sure to ask them over the phone if they would not consider me because I don't work sundays. They said that was fine so I'm going in on Monday. We'll see.
Thursday afternoon was Nancy's birthday (my aunt). My mom made her a delicious carrot cake and iced it with cream cheese frosting. I decided to have a little fun and try my hand at decorating (my first time doing icing roses, I learned whole doing them). This is how it turned out:



Then we had a fun time at the Riggs' for Nancy's birthday party. 



Poor Scott couldn't come because he had to work, he's such a trooper. :-)

I'm starting to order the supplies for my "bookmaking business". I'm excited to start making the books and to see if they sell. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.