Sunday, April 14, 2013

24th Birthday

Saturday (April 13th)-
My parents took me bowling for my birthday and the Riggs' came along. Then we hung out had pizza and chatted.


Sophie got me a sparkley purse, she's modeling it for me. She's so cute.

Sunday (April 14th, my birthday)-


Scott brought me a delicious breakfast in bed! Steak, eggs, mushrooms, strawberries, grapes and orange juice, WOW. He had to help me finish it....just ignore my bed head.

I went to church, it was very nice. Very good lessons and a great testimony meeting. After church, both Scott and I were called as nursery leaders. Then we went home. Scott worked very hard on this beautiful array of fruit desserts since I'm not crazy about cake. For my actual cake he made a cheesecake pudding fruit trifle type thing. :-) He is so sweet and thoughtful. I'm such a lucky gal.
Grandma and Grandpa Speck came over and joined us for the evening.







Cute idea Scott! Fondu dipped fruits in apples.









Dragon Fruit! Which is actually quite good dipped in cheese cake/fruit dip








Stacey Got me a Sushi pillow! It's freekin' Cute!



Holding my presents. That question mark pillow was from my parents, it says on it that I can expect a package tomorrow "What can it be?". Haha. The purse was from Sophie, the sushi pillow from Stacey, and the necklace I am wearing was from grandma and grandpa. Thanks everyone for a nice birthday. You are all so great!









No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.