Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day and One year anniversary!

This morning Scott was such a dear and made my mother AND me breakfast in bed (Steak, fruit, eggs, mushrooms, etc). It was very lovely.


Happy Mother's Day to Scott's mom and my mom. I am grateful to both of you and the wonderful example you are to me. My mother is the reason I know how to sew, she is the reason I feel confident in who I am and don't feel the need to be anything else, she is the reason I am ambitious and strive for great things, she is the reason for many great things in my live and I love her and am so thankful for her example and Love. Scott's mother is the reason Scott is so kind and patient with my fiery personality, she's the reason he has good strong values, she is the reason I was able to marry the man that is just perfect for me and I thank her for that.

Scott and I made it one whole year today! (5/12/13, mother's day)
I am so thankful for Scott and how he can understand where I'm coming from when no one else does, even if he does not agree. I'm thankful he makes me laugh and wants to protect and provide for me. I'm so thankful he didn't give up on me when we were dating and kept persueing even when I pushed him away. I'm so grateful he is a part of my life. I Love Scott so much.
To celebrate our anniversary Scott and I went to the park and just laid in the middle of the field watching the clouds reminiscing. We ate some lovely guacamole tacos for dinner and got out our wedding cake from one year ago. It was definitely freezer burnt but not that bad.We actually fed it to eachother and of course he had to get me back from the wedding and rubbed it all over my hair. Then we opened gifts. Scott got me some beautiful earnings and some kit-kat bars (I for some reason was craving them the other day). I got Scott a photobook I had compiled on MixBook.com of our first married year together. I'm definitely going to do my yearly scrap booking that way from now on.


Until next time!





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.