Monday, May 20, 2013

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'

So this weekend we didn't do much. I work through the weekend except Sundays so we don't have too much time. I'm loving the weather though. I love springtime where it's moist and green and flowers and animals are everywhere.
Front yard at my parent's house, see the bunny?

Sunday I was feeling pretty bummed out, just one of those days. I've been having trouble getting sleep with my whole digestive/health issues plus stress, so I've been ornery lately. I just needed to get away from everything, so Scott took me on a hike. A trail not too far from my parent's house. It was so beautiful! Foggy and green. We saw some lovely/interesting plants and some bunnies.

These I call the "Geisha Plant" because they have a long stem and at the end it's like and umbrella and underneath each umbrella is a single white flower.

FAT millipede! 


We went back Monday morning to take our "One year photos" which we had planned taking somewhere else but it was so garsh darn perty back there! 

I got this idea off of pinterest. I just thought is was a cool idea to do this each year and have frame withing frame within frame... It'll be fun. :-)

So green and beautiful

Still feeling like newlyweds. :-)








Okay, so this was gonna be a pic where i photoshoped our wedding pic into that frame, but it didn't look great. So now I'm wishing I just hung a "one year" banner in it instead, but I'm trying to figure out how to photoshop it in. Once I'm finished it should look cool.

As much as I'm wanting to get out of PA and find my own place I'm gonna miss how gorgeous it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.