Sunday, November 18, 2012

New blog and ...fun?...weekend

So I'm starting a new blog, I'm not getting rid of this one though. I am starting the new one just for my creative side. This is sortof a journal blog of Scott and I and "Milk and Honey" is a blog of the artsy/crafty things I do (art, dance, crafts, cooking, etc). So If you're interested this is the link (It's still pretty new):

http://ginnymaemilkandhoney.blogspot.com/


So Saturday was a nice relaxing morning. Scott and I ran errands and had a good time just talking and spending time together. I love weekends because I don't get to see Scott hardly ever during the week. Saturday night we met up with some of my work buddies for a rodeo ("Bull ride mania"). It was really fun! They had some great shows and some crazy cowboys that got trampled a bit. One of the shows was "The Ghost Riders"! I've been wanting to see them in person forever! I didn't bring my camera but here's a link to one of their youtube videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sawSp9oFuco&feature=fvwrel

And here's another video taken close to where I was sitting of bull hockey:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRyV_riKgyQ


Anyways, after the rodeo Dustin Lynch had a concert and we all went down into the dirt and had a great time! It was very late though (almost 1AM) so we headed home early. We were about to take the off ramp right before our house when my car died. Yay, I had just got it back from the shop. So we had to get it towed...hopefully it can be fixed.

Sunday was a good day at church (but we were exhausted from staying up so late and from the car troubles). On the way home from church I saw a buck in a field next to the road that was standing there puking blood and looking dazed (definitely had been hit), so I called up my dad to see what he could do. The dear didn't make it so Scott helped my dad field dress it to use the meat. Interesting weekend.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.