Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Beautiful weekend

Saturday was a beautiful day! Perfect day for apple picking. Scott and I had the opportunity to go apple picking (near where I grew up) with my family. It was great to get out in nature and enjoy the beautiful day. We got a load of apples and plan on making mucho applesauce with them.



Saturday night Scott and I had a nice laid back double date with my sister and her boyfriend, Peter. We ended up cooking some no-bakes, ordering pizza, constructing a huge tent in our living room out of sheets and Christmas tree lights, watching the saint (under the tent), and playing board games. It was a fun low key night.






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.