Sunday, November 25, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

11/22/12 THANKSGIVING:

We had a lovely day. Scott and I woke up early and made pies for my family's Thanksgiving feast. Scott made pumpkin pie from scratch (from the long neck pumpkins we got from the local farm) and I made Orange Marangue pie (because last year, when I visited west and made it, Scott didn't get to eat any).
My new best friend, I Love this thing! No more fishing for egg shells!




We went over to my parent's house and played croquet with the family (I lost miserably):



Doug brought his girlfriend




Then we hung out with my family for the rest of the day pretty much. 











11.23.12 BLACK FRIDAY

Friday morning Scott and I got up (not super early, but early enough) to go black Friday shopping. Scott bought me a point and shoot camera with video for super cheep! I've been wanting one for a while so I didn't have to drag my nice one everywhere. We also got a few little things we needed. We treated it more like a date rather than a shopping trip, people are crazy on black Friday.  I also got my hair cut! I got side swoop bangs, some layers, and a few inches taken off the bottom. Last year when I flew out to visit Scott and his family over thanksgiving, we went black Friday shopping, and we did one of those photo booths in the mall, we kept the tradition this year too. :-)


The ones on the left are from last year, the ones on the right are from this year



11.24.12 SATURDAY

We went shooting and visited our aunt and uncle's (on my dad's side).




Then we watched Battleship that night, it was entertaining. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.