Sunday, October 21, 2012

Why must the weekend come and go so fast?

Saturday Scott and I ran errands all day and picked up some pumpkins for carving! :-) Then we came home and watched some of Princess Bride while getting ready for our friend's wedding. Doug came up from college this weekend and joined us for the reception. It was a beautiful black, white, and red chess themed wedding. Didn't have my camera with me so all the pictures are very blurry because they were taken with a phone.










Cute chocolate chess pieces
Beautiful set up



Salt and pepper shakers

Feeding the cake

Garter toss

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.