Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ward Halloween Party (Friday 26, 2012)

Scott and I were in charge of a "Room (we used the coat rack corner)" for the Ward trick or treat. We decorated it and set up a game. Scott and I went at Buttercup and Wesley from "The Princess Bride" so our game was the "Iocane powder game". We had toys and candy and would show the kids what was under each cup before mixing them up. Then they chose, they won either way (because there was something good under each cup) but they tried for what they wanted. It was a very fun party. My dad was a chili cook-off judge and my grandma did a dance number haha. It was so fun.

We looked for costumes at a costume shop but they were all like 40 dollars each! So we went to good old Salvation Army (I made my dress our of a table cloth and cheapo curtain, since fabric is so expensive). I made my outfit for about 5 dollars. Scotts was a little more expensive about 10 dollars because we had to get the pants, shirt, head wrap, and sash.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.