Sunday, October 7, 2012

Gone dancin' with a hot date.


So Scott and I have been wanting to go country dancing for a while now, well....maybe mostly me. And we heard of this place called "Winner Circle Saloon". I heard many great things about the country dancing there from many people (especially me co-workers), so I decided to try it. Scott and I went on Friday night (Sept 29). It wasn't what we expected. Very small dance floor and everyone was doing the same steps. There was a different dance for each song (a line dance and a couple dance). It was somewhat boring, even if we knew all the dances....no room for improv. We squeezed ourselves onto the robotic dance floor a few times and did our own thing until pushed off. Though it wasn't that great of a dance floor, there was a live band and I enjoyed the night with Scott.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.