Sunday, October 7, 2012

Beach trip with the fam.

Scott and I took a long weekend (just took Monday off) to go to the beach with my fam. It was so lovely. I enjoyed being able to unwind and just spend time with family. I had the awesome opportunity to go deep sea fishing our last day there. I had never gone that far out away from land!  I caught two fish big enough to keep for eating, it was so much fun. Here is a link to a video of us on the boat my sister posted on you-tube if you're interested in seeing :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BARBf1a-uKU&feature=youtu.be  She also used me in a music video she did (I had to act like I was drown, but pretty sure I actually was ;-p...made it more convincing): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbvYDLtbODs&feature=plcp





















(Video and such to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.