Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fireworks!...but not for 4th of July

So we had a nice weekend! Saturday, Scott and I got to sleep in and watch some "cartoons" (Sad that he's got me hooked on the "Young super hero series"). And we watched the newest episode of Avatar! I LOVE that series!
Anyways, we got up and cleaned a little before heading over to lunch with our family and friends. After lunch we all went our separate ways (Scott and I shopped a little for things we needed) then met back up again for the fireworks that night. It was so much fun! :-) They had a band and games and a great firework show. It was good to just chill with our family and friends.

2 comments:

  1. It's nice knowing that we aren't the only adults to watch Avatar. I made fun of Jacob so much for watching that when we were first married, but then he showed me a few episodes on Netflix and got me hooked. Now we've been watching the Legend of Korra, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yeah...Scott got me completely addicted!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.