Monday, June 4, 2012

Matron of Honor Gushing




Alrighty, this is back tracking but I wanted to 
show how wonderful my Matron of Honor, 
Stacey, was at my wedding. 










She flew out 3 weeks before the wedding to help with everything. She threw me my bridal shower, which was absolutely fantastic. I had a black and white themed (inspired by penguins) bridal shower. Sushi was also served there, one of my all time favorite foods! Games were played, we all had a blast.






Stacey also threw me a Bachelorette party, which I needed so badly. I was such a nervous wreck the day before the wedding...heck, the whole week before the wedding. I needed some de-stress time and Stacey knew exactly how to do that. The girls and I went out to get some VIRGIN pina coladas and strawberry daqueries (sp?). We talked and had a blast, then went driving with the windows down blaring music, dancin' in the car. We even poked our heads out the sun roof and announced to everyone i was getting married! Fun times. :-)




Stacey helped me prepare for the reception.

This is when they introduced Stacey as the Matron of Honor.





She didn't just stop there! Stacey and her husband even helped me and Scott afford the honeymoon we wanted!













She's amazing :-)




PS: This morning I woke up at 7:30....when I'm supposed to be on the road for work, got out the door in 4 minuets, that's a record! And I made it to work on time :-).



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.