Saturday, June 2, 2012

Finally the Weekend (and I can't move :-()

It's finally the weekend! I've been looking forward to having time to spend with my husband! The weekend started out wonderfully! I got the internal job I wanted at an office just 8 minuets from my house! I wasn't feeling sick anymore, I got the groceries that I needed to make some delicious meals for my wonderful husband. I got home friday and decided to clean up the house and make it nice. Then I started the Pita dinner I was super excited for Scott to try. I got the laundry started and chicken finished when all the sudden my back seized up. I fell on the floor and couldn't move...I had pinched a nerve between my shoulder blades. Just my luck. So now I am immobile and can't do anything fun. Scott is such a wonderful sport about it though. We had a "Monk marathon" watching night, ate some yummy popcorn and chocolate milk, then went to bed. 
Saturday Scott was such a dear and got all the errands done for me. I finished making the pita pockets (For recipe see MilkandHoney Blog: http://ginnymaemilkandhoney.blogspot.com/p/cooking.html )





Sunday was a good day. We went to church, came home and relaxed. For dinner I made Hawaiian Hay Stacks (for recepi see MilkandHoney blog:http://ginnymaemilkandhoney.blogspot.com/p/cooking.html ).








No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.