Saturday, June 2, 2012

Memorial Day WEEKEND!


Scott and I had a yard sale this weekend and made a profit of about $50 in 2 hours! Not bad at all. We also got a mirror for our room for $2.

Scott and I also had the opportunity to go to my good friend's wedding reception this weekend. They look absolutely perfectly happy. I'm so so so happy for both of them. I put all our fun into a video. Enjoy. :-)



Memorial Day was a lot of fun! Scott and I really wanted to get out and spend more time together so we decided to go to Hershey Chocolate World and Zoo America. It was a lot of fun! Scott got to experience the Hershey chocolate tour for the first time and we got to walk around and see some neat animals. :-)


That evening we had a nice dinner and fun swimming at my parents (they hosted a memorial day party with friends and family). 

~GinnyMae~

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.