Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Home hunting

So as ya'll know we are in an annoying situation with our landlord and the chain smoking leaking into our apartment. I feel ill all the time now. I've been waking up early randomly and vomiting, last time it wasn't even anything, just dry heaving. No fun. I wouldn't mind all this if it were a side affect of being pregnant, but sadly I am not pregnant. I was never one to throw up, in fact I think I could count on one hand how many times I did in my whole life before I came here. Since moving here it's been way more frequent. ...I know, TMI.

So after much thought and going over our finances we've decided to house hunt, like actually purchase a home. Crazy right!? Only if we find a good deal though. We've been looking for the past month and working hard to get everything together. We finally found 2 we loved, one was sold and the other we are going to make an offer but apparently someone else is bidding on it as well. Hopefully our offer is good enough. :-/ If not we might not have a place for Christmas/we have to live in smoke for another 2 months/ or we will have to sign another lease with another apartment. So yeah, life has been stressful.

Scott's laptop he was using for school died this week. Like totally crashed, we took it in to the school computer techs and they couldn't fix it. So yeah, now we need to buy a new computer.


So yeah. Life has been fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.