Saturday, October 19, 2013

Halloween Party!

So the JRC (a law society with the law students in our church) had a Halloween party friday night. Scott and I once again had to find cheap easy costumes and decided to be the Tooth Fairy and Jack Frost from "Rise of the Guardians":


It was super easy and simple. All we had to get for Scott's costume was the white hair spray. And for mine: Green and blue hair spray, Green and blue feathers, wings (which were only like 99 cents at Walmart), and Green and Pink Face paint. Super simple, easy and cheap! 





All I did was stick the feathers in my hair after I spray painted it and they stuck! The ones toward the front I had to use bobby pins. I would've done a ton more feathers, but I didn't have much time after work (we would've been super late for the party)

Chillin' at the party

After the party, He's so handsome!

I thought this was a neat affect my hair did after taking it down.


2 comments:

  1. This is such a FANTASTIC idea for a couple costume. Probably one of my fave's ever. Although Wesley and Buttercup was pretty fantastic too. You guys is talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :-). It took forever to get the green out of my hair!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.