Thursday, September 5, 2013

Update

So I've been negative lately and want to change my attitude. I will be focusing on ONLY the good things right now, and  forget the bad. I was able to talk to my mom today about all my worries and how I feel I can never afford to have a baby and be a stay at home mom and she just helped me realize how I was over-analyzing and being so negative. If it's what God wants me to do he will provide a way. Things will work out for Scott and I, I just know it. I got such a peaceful feeling after talking to my mom. No more negative Nelly from me. I'm gonna be positive for me and for Scott, because I'm sure he's very tired of hearing me worry. I am very blessed with a roof over my head, enough money for good food, transportation, a wonderful husband who takes such good care of me, a job, and a supportive family.
Our appt in topeka

Labor Day Scott and I decided to do some BBQ on our grill my Dad found for us, we also walked over to the apt complex across the street and swam in their pool (both our complexes are run by the same people).

Chicken and roasted corn on the cob.


Yummm! Cream soda!


Blessed to have the means for such a good meal :-)


Wednesday we had a kickoff at a water energy plant and were able to take a tour, which was soooo amazing and a little scary at times. Here's a pic of our United Way Team in the hard hats.

It has been fun to go see many places while working for United Way, definitely full of a lot of unique opportunities. 

Scott is loving law school and I am so happy for him. It is so cute to see him get all excited about his law books and assignments. :-) I love him so much and am so happy he chose me to share his life with. 

2 comments:

  1. Awww. This post sure makes me miss warm weather! and cheers me up to think I helped cheer you up at some point. I DO have a purpose in this life :-) (emptynester syndrome talking here)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you have a purpose in life! Gosh! Life would not be as rich without you in it.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.