Monday, March 4, 2013

Gourmet root beer/soda tasting and dinner with the fam

Sunday my dad and mom invited us over for a yummy dinner and we sampled some delicious gourmet sodas! The Sasparilla (sp?) and cream soda was my favorite!

I am still working the temp job and Scott is still at PHEAA. We are still waiting on hearing back from the law  schools so we can figure out where to go from here. On Saturday we babysat "our little girl again". SOOOO adorable! She was pretty much non-stop laughing and making funny noises, way more rambunctious than usual.

I also got another trial of premier thank goodness- hoping someday soon I can get it permanently on my comp. so I can convert my home videos to AVIs so I can work with them. I've been going through the blog and loading them to places I hadn't been able to before (like the apple picking/apple harvest, etc). Also I uploaded our wedding video on the first blog post ( http://thetillerys-ouradventurestogether.blogspot.com/2012_05_01_archive.html )!

PS. I've been having trouble with the settings so people can comment on this who don't have a blog. If you read this and don't have a blog, please try to comment so I can see if the change in settings worked....Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.