Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Mac N' Cheese

HOOORAY! I got a job. Only Temporary though (I figured I'd go through a Temp agency given my situation). It starts the 25th and I will be in a call center that is set up for a month (until end of March) to enroll people into benefit packages. The pay is decent as well. :-) But after March it's back to job searching. Once people find out I'm only here for another few months they turn the other way. Here's hopin' I find another temp job after this one. I've also been babysitting and busing tables on the side to make ends meet. I get food from the restaurant when I work there so Scott has some nice Thai dinners every once in a while. Poor guy, livin' off of Mac N' Cheese for the most part.
I am so excited for Scott! We finally get to SEND in COMPLETED applications the end of this week!! Money is tight though, so we're hoping the fees won't kill us and we have enough money to apply to all the schools Scott is interested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.