Monday, December 15, 2014

The things a sleep deprived mother does

So I'm not sure if this is just me or if everyone sortof loses their mind once they become a mother.
Below is the evidence that's I'm losing it:

1. Using my conditioner as body soap. I was like "why isn't this lathering up?".

2. Putting the milk in the cupboard and the cereal in the fridge.

3. Christmas shopping online and sending the gift to myself instead of that person...oiy.

4. Christmas shopping online and never actually hitting "order" and wondering where the heck the packages are.

5. Getting ready for a party and going only to notice after the party that you put half your makeup on.

6. Forgetting easy words like "door".

7. Walking into a room and forgetting what you were doing. Then walking out and remembering only to forget once you walked back into the room again...

8. Going to pour yourself a drink and just pouring it all over yourself instead of in the glass.

9. Trying to drink out of a water bottle and missing your mouth completely.

10. Putting stuff that's supposed to be in the fridge in the microwave...yeah, don't know how I got those two mixed up.


Yeah, so if you have any stories similar, please share so I don't feel like a complete nutcase!

Wednesday was my last appointment with my Midwives. They were wonderful and I am so thankful to have had them and their support in providing me with the birth experience I wanted.



Anyways, so Friday night we were actually able to go to our ward Christmas party. Scott finally had a Friday night off where we could spend it together. It was a lot of fun, Liam met Santa....and he was so excited he fell asleep in the line, never even saw Santa, but got a picture with him! :-)



Saturday I went to my friend Kaylie's baby shower.

Which was fun, carnival themed. Scott went to the gun show after work since he's been dying to go ever since we moved here.

Super excited for Christmas with my lil' family. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.