Friday, July 12, 2013

Scott is a sweetheart

So Scott took me out to the Greek restaurant Wednesday evening. It was really nice because we enjoyed our food on the veranda.
Then yesterday I had my free massage from work and decided to make it a "spa day" so I went to get my hair cut, which turned out to be a huge mistake (they won't refund me).

Here is what it looks like....nuff said


But oh well, what can you do? Then Scott and I went to Texas Road House for dinner. So in the middle of dinner Scott randomly goes "what's that?" and I saw something tucked in the hem of Scott's pants. He then pulled out my ring! We had it re-sized again finally! He  gave it back to me and said "You're my forever girl." (We both love Avatar) He is such a sweety.

AND my sister finally gave birth to my lil nephew! She now has two girls and two boys. Perfect. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.