Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Almost +1 to our extended family

Stacey, my sister, is about to pop with her last child. We are all very anxious and excited. Every time the phone rings we run to answer. Last night we were in the middle of family prayer but stopped to get the phone, false alarm. Lil' baby Wesley does not seem to want to come. Stacey is 40 weeks and her belly seems bigger than her! Wesley better come soon.

Scott's sister, Tori, is also pregnant. I'm excited to be able to attend her baby shower this summer at the Tillery family reunion. All these people around me pregnant and with babys are making me so baby hungry....

Scott Starts law-school in a month! So exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.