Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Kayaking and Crab feast!

So this Saturday I was blessed with the day off of work, Yay! So we all decided to go kayaking, since we've been wanting to go before we move. We packed up and headed out in the morning. I used kids spray sun lotion (SPF 50) and didn't get burnt at all! It was lovely! No sun damage. When we got home we decided last minuet to have a crab feast, so we got all ready for that and pigged out all evening. :-)







yup.....
















I made delicious sour-cream n' onion hush puppies

Tiny even joined us





Scott made homemade ice-cream..mmmm

Haha! "Mr. Napkinhead"

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.