Sunday, June 23, 2013

Date Night

Saturday 6/23/13-
Today was just so lovely. I don't get to spend a lot of time with Scott these days since I work weekends. But today I only worked until 2:30, so Scott and I had a date day. We were able to relax and lounge around my parent's pool. Then Scott took me out for sushi at Mikados. I found another favorite roll! It's called the Wasabi Roll (salmon, avacado, cream cheese, garnished with green fish eggs), so delicious. Scott got the smoked salmon roll, fantastic. After dinner we hung out at the mall, looking for shorts for the summer, then went home and made homemade raspberry lemonade. I Love Scott. Such a lovely evening. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.