Sunday, September 23, 2012

"It's baking season!"

"It's baking season!" Scott had pronounced to me after coming home from work one day. This fall weather has gotten us really excited for the holidays! :-) We went out last Saturday and looked at all the crafty stores and decorations and the kitchen store. We got some cookie cutters and our first decorations for fall! :-)


Cute huh? :-)

Last weekend I got really excited because I saved up enough berries to make freezer jam! :-)

 Which I made some homemade french bread to go with it, stay tuned for this recipe (it turned out sooo yummy) and the most deliciously moist banana bread recipe! :-)
On Sunday last week, Scott cooked me some very delicious Indian curry with Naan bread and coconut rice. SOOO delicious, but a little too rich for my stomach (I only could handle a little bit). 



Wow this blog seems to be all about food, but I love food! :-)


One last summer thing! To honor the last day of summer we had watermelon smoothies! 


(for recipe see my milkandhoney blog: http://ginnymaemilkandhoney.blogspot.com/p/cooking.html )



PS: Our garden is still producing! I LOVE IT! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.