Monday, September 10, 2012

Gettin' there....




So as most of you know, (I'm assuming it's only my fam that reads this) I've been struggling with my health. I've gone to doctors only to be ripped off. They charged me out the ear for..what did they do?...oh only invade my privacy and make me feel completely uncomfortable for nothing. Can you believe that the one consultation alone costed me about 300 dollars? Ha! Wow, and they found nothing and listened to nothing I said. So I've decided to once again, take matters into my own hands.
I firmly believe that excersise, a healthy diet, and a positive attitude cures most illnesses. And if not cure, makes things a lot more tollerable. I started to run again today. I picked a goal to start,  running the "Mud on the Mountain" race in November(I still have my goal of running a race in every US state). It is 7 miles running up and down a mountain with some crazy obsticals. Link--->  http://www.mudonthemountain.com/ . 
I've also made it a point to get my life more organized. I've been trying to make a meal and freeze half of it so Scott can just pull it out when I don't feel like cooking....worked a little. I just gotta freeze the half before Scott gets to it! Haha. If food is there he tends to eat ALL of it just cuz he can.
I also got back into sewing with my off time. I'm going to stay away from watching movies and getting on the computer so much. I'm going to focus on some productive things away from the screen, because I believe that's what is causing my chronic headaches. I was so washed out from being sick I lazed in front of the comp. and because of that I'm getting headeaches. Well I'm puting my foot down and saying no to feeling bad. I might not know what's going on but I won't let it get me!

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.