Monday, July 9, 2012

Sushi and Shoes

On Saturday, Scott and I ran some errands (shoe shopping at the mall). And went out to Sushi for lunch. SOOO good! Working with rich doctors has it's perks! ;-p Since I switched over the the other office location, one of my co-workers got me a sushi gift card to say goodbye, which was sweet of him. We were able to have a feast!







At the mall, they were having a shoe sale at Boscovs, which was were we found our shoes! And for cheap.
We both decided to try Nike's. It's crazy, we got them both for way less than what one pair of shoes would cost us at the other places we looked.



Then dessert and we watched the "Corpse Bride" since Scott had never seen it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.