Friday, July 20, 2012

A Spontaneous Weekend



FRIDAY 7/20:
So today after work, I received a call from my mom. Her and my brother had decided to make a spontaneous trip to VA to attend an art reception my aunt was working. It was so much fun and great to see Laura.
These are the stairs that my mom used to run after high school.




Laura and mom


After the art reception, we walked around the city.




Ew gross! ;-p

Perty mom

We saw a huge crowd outside a restaurant. Apparently Christian Bale was at the restaurant and drove away on a motorcycle. I got a few pics but couldn't see him.
Then we turned around and traveled back to PA, fun night.

My brother is crazy


SATURDAY and SUNDAY 7/21-7/22:

Saturday morning I couldn't sleep in, so I jumped on the internet. I saw one of my friends posted that she just got back from the Palmyra Pageant. Scott and I had wanted to go but for some reason I thought it was in April. I checked the website and it said the last showing was that night! I asked Scott if he was up to go last minuet (it's a 5 or 6ish hour drive  away). He wasn't too thrilled at first but agreed it was a fun opportunity, because we don't know if we'll have another opportunity to go. Our trip was quite the adventure...from not being able to find a gas station in the middle of the night to our car battery dieing to protestors to our car making funny noises and running low on oil.....to having a wonderfully fantastic time with my husband! :-)



                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I graduated from BYU-I with my Bachelor's in Integrated Studio Arts with a custom clustered minor in Dance and Health Science. I met my husband my senior year of college and fell hard pretty fast (which is very unlike me). We got married May 12, 2012. Moved to Kansas in 2013, and had our son Liam 2014.